Valentine's Day Outfit Casual and Evening

by - February 11, 2018


Valentine's Day Outfit Casual and Evening

Valentine's Day is around the corner, have you got an outfit to wear already?  If not, I got you covered.  I have two outfit ideas for you.  Above is ideal for day time, so if you're working on Valentine's Day or having a brunch date, this is perfect for you.  And you may not have to go shopping for it because you might just have it in your wardrobe.

Items for Day time outfit: Jeans - Zara , Sweater Top - H&M , Handbag - Aldo , Sandals - Steve Madden Watch - Daniel Wellington & Mary Jo K Lipkit - Kylie Cosmetics




For the night time outfit, I have gathered here, actually they're my wishlist for valentines.  The lace dress is still on trend for this season and i have one similar to this but in light blue color so I need to get one too in red.  It gets pretty chilly at evening time so a trench coat is really a must have.  And the handbag, OMG I love it the first time I saw Meghan Markle carrying it.  She has the bigger size though, so for this outfit I suggested a nano size.

Items Night time outfit: Dress - Nordstrom , Handbag - Strathberry , Trench Coat - Mango , Pink Gold Bracelet - Messika , Nude Slingback Pump - Dior & Stunna Lipstick - Fenty Beauty

Hope you enjoy today's blog.  And may you have a lovely Valentine's Day.

You May Also Like

0 comments