Life Update - First Blog In A Very Long Time

by - January 28, 2017



Hello Everyone!  Yes it has been a very long time.  I was trying to come back on blogging after my baby was born but this motherhood life is pretty hard but fun though.  So i am just going to give you a short brief story of what happened since my last post to present.

First, I gave birth to our daughter last August 2015.  It happened unexpectedly because it was just my 8th month pregnancy and my water broke after I went to visit a friend and babysit their baby.  Went to the ER right away and they told me they have to admit me.  The next day our beautiful baby came out and her name is Aria Bella.  We kept her gender secret as we wanted to surprise our family and friends.  I was so happy that my family arrived after a week Aria Bella was born.  I am so thankful for my husband who helped me with everything and so as my sister who took a week off to help us out too.  I was so glad that everything went to well and Aria Bella is healthy and normal.  Thank God for everything.


Aria Bella's first selfies


Aria Bella was baptized a month after her birth.


Secondly, ever since Aria Bella was born my husband has been planning our vacation.  So when she turned 4 months which is just the right age for babies to travel by plane (according to research of course), we travelled to US to visit my husband's family.  I will probably have a separate blog on how to travel with an infant.  Fortunately, on a 16 hour flight she was amazingly behave.  As in no crying moments, she slept well and everything went smoothly even going back home.  Love it!  We spent our Christmas and New Year there.  We had such a great time.  When i said, my husband planning our vacation means travel almost every other two months.  We then flew to the Philippines to visit my family.  We went to Boracay for a week then to Tagaytay with my family and my mother in law.  After the Philippine trip we went to Thailand for my husband's birthday.  Then back to Philippines to celebrate Aria Bella's first birthday.  We then went to Seychelles for a short vacay.  Then last trip for 2016 is back to Philippines for my sister's wedding.  I am so jealous (in a good way) that my baby travelled to so many places in a year.  Don't worry detailed info on our trips will be posted on separate blogs too.

And in present time, we welcomed 2017 at our home here in Abu Dhabi wishing for more blessing to come and great year ahead.

Thank you for being patient with me that it took a long time for me to write again.

Happy New Year to all of you and may God bless you all.


You May Also Like

0 comments